Apple Pie Chia Pudding
- 3 tbsp chia seeds
- 2/3 cup SoFresh Oat Beverage, regular or vanilla
- 1/3 cup plain unsweetened apple sauce
- 1⁄2 tsp cinnamon
- 1/8 tsp nutmeg
- 1/8 tsp cardamom
- 1/8 tsp allspice
- 1⁄2 tsp vanilla
- tiny pinch of salt
- 1-2 tsp maple syrup, to your taste
- 1⁄2 apple, diced
- In a mason jar or resealable container, whisk together all the ingredients, except for the chopped apple, vigorously for about a minute.
- Wait a few minutes and repeat stirring session for chia pudding perfection. You do this to ensure that the chia doesn’t clump together as it hydrates.
- Place in the fridge, covered for at least two hours or overnight. Top with the chopped apple and you’ve got breakfast, to go!
Vegan, Vegetarian, Gluten Free, Dairy Free, Nut Free
developed by Desiree Nielsen, RD
Learn more about registered dietitian Desiree Nielsen at https://desireerd.com/.