Blackberry Vanilla Smoothie
- 1 1/4 cup SoFresh Vanilla Oat Beverage
- 3⁄4 cup frozen blackberries
- 1⁄2 cup frozen peaches
- 1⁄2 cup cooked cauliflower
- 1/4 small avocado (about 1⁄4 cup)
- 1 tsp vanilla
- Optional: vanilla protein powder of your choice, maple syrup to taste
- Blend all ingredients until smooth, and enjoy! If using fresh, in season produce, add a handful of ice to keep it frosty.
- Pro Tip: you can totally use raw or frozen cauliflower for this recipe! Using leftover steamed cauliflower helps to reduce the, ahem, gassiness associated with this healthy veggie.
Vegan, Vegetarian, Gluten Free, Dairy Free, Nut Free
developed by Desiree Nielsen, RD
Learn more about registered dietitian Desiree Nielsen at https://desireerd.com/.