Brioche Bread Pudding
- 1/2 cup butter-melted, plus 1 tbsp to grease the pan
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 4 eggs
- 1 3/4 cups SoFresh Almond Vanilla
- 6 slices stale bread, or (approx. 4 cups) brioche-cut into cubes
- 3/4 cup chocolate chunks
- 1/2 cup sliced almonds
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Generously grease a 8” x 8” baking pan with butter.
- In large bowl, whisk together butter, sugar, eggs and SoFresh Almond.
- Add the bread cubes and allow to soak until they absorb the SoFresh Almond mixture, about 3-7 minutes.
- Fold in the chocolate chunks and almonds. Pour into baking pan.
- Bake in oven for 45 minutes, until golden brown.