- 1 cup unbleached all-purpose flour or whole wheat pastry flour
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 cup SoFresh Almond Unsweetened
- 2 tbsp canola oil or melted butter
- 1 egg
- 1-2 tbsp sugar or honey
- 1 cup fresh berries (optional)
- Whisk together flour, sugar, baking powder and salt in a small bowl.
- In a separate bowl, whisk together SoFresh Almond, oil and egg.
- Add flour mixture to egg mixture and stir just to moisten – a few lumps are fine.
- Cook pancakes on a griddle over medium heat.
- Garnish with fresh berries (optional).