Homemade Irish Cream
- 4 cups SoFresh Almond Vanilla Unsweetened
- ½-3/4 cup brown sugar (depending on desired sweetness)
- 2-4 tsp instant coffee (depending on desired strength)
- Pinch of salt
- ¾ - 1 cup Irish whiskey (depending on desired strength)
- In a medium saucepan, combine SoFresh Almond Vanilla Unsweetened and sugar. Bring to a simmer and stir frequently for 10-20 minutes or until mixture has reduces to about 3 cups.
- Remove from heat and allow to cool.
- Stir in instant coffee, salt, and Irish whiskey. Taste and adjust as desired.
- Store in sealed jars refrigerated for up to 10 days.
PREP TIME: 10 minutes
COOK TIME: 30 minutes
YIELD: about 3 cups
AUTHOR: Morgan Shupe