Thai Almond Chicken Curry
- 1 cup SoFresh Almond Original
- 1 tbsp fish sauce
- 4 tsp cornstarch
- 1/2 tsp Thai curry paste, green or red
- 1 tbsp vegetable oil
- 1 lb skinless, boneless chicken breasts, sliced into strips
- 1 large red or orange pepper, sliced into strips
- 1 1/2 cups pineapple chunks, about 1/4 of a fresh pineapple
- 1 cup green beans
- 1/2 cup chopped coriander
- 1/2 cup cherry tomatoes
- 1 tbsp lime juice
- 1/4 tsp salt
- In a small bowl, whisk together SoFresh Almond, fish sauce, cornstarch curry paste until smooth.
- Heat oil in large fry-pan. Add chicken strips and stir fry until no longer pink. Add pepper strips, pineapple and green beans. Continue to stir fry until peppers are soft.
- Add Almond Fresh mixture to chicken and stir continuously until mixture thickens.
- Stir in coriander, cherry tomatoes, lime juice and salt to taste.
- Serve with white or brown steamed rice.
Almond Fresh’s sweet creamy taste complements the flavors of Thai cooking beautifully. (Makes 4 servings)