Goodness of Nuts and Oats
Goodness of Oat
Oats are among the healthiest grains on earth. A great source of protein, fiber, minerals and important vitamins and low on fat, oats are designed to boost your energy levels and help you lead a healthy lifestyle. They are not only good for the stomach but are interestingly super filling, satisfying and versatile.
Studies show that oats have many health benefits, including weight loss, lower blood sugar and cholesterol levels, and a reduced risk of heart disease.
Naturally rich in important vitamins, minerals and antioxidant plant compounds. They also contain more protein than most grains, and are a good source of carbs and fiber, including the powerful fiber beta-glucan.
Can lower the risk of heart disease
by reducing both total and LDL (‘the bad’) cholesterol levels
May help lose weight
oat is very filling by slowing down the emptying of the stomach and increasing production of the satiety hormone PYY
Oat contains many powerful antioxidants
Including avenanthramides that are compounds that may help reduce blood pressure.
Source: https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/ and https://authoritynutrition.com /
SoFresh Oat Benefits
- No Allergen – Gluten Free
- 4g of protein and 1g of Fiber (per serving) from Oats
- Low in Fat, Low in sugar (contains only naturally occurring sugar from oats)
- 11% Oats
- Unique process to maximize nutrient recovery
- Excellent source of Calcium, Vitamin D, Vitamin B12, Riboflavin
- Carrageenan free, Soy free, Dairy free
- Creamy texture (natural carbohydrates from Oats), Milky flavour
- Made from 100% Canadian wholegrain Oats
- Made in Canada
Goodness of Almonds
Almonds are one of the world’s best snacks and are prized as one of nature’s most nutritious foods. Its recommend to eat almonds as part of a healthy diet and are almonds are increasingly renowned as a nutrient dense whole food with rich taste and versatility. Almond Fresh combines the rich flavour of almonds in a refreshing beverage you can enjoy any time of day.
SoFresh Almond Benefits:
Low Fat & Cholesterol Free:
Almonds can lower cholesterol as part of a diet low in saturated fat.
Excellent Source of Calcium and Vitamin D:
Almonds play an essential role in bone health.
Source of Vitamin E:
Almonds are one of the leading food sources of vitamin E, which supports immunity and healthy skin.
The vitamin E found in almonds (alpha-tocophenol) is the most easily absorbed antioxidant known. It protects cells from oxidation by removing free radicals, which contribute to aging.
Almond Fresh Benefits:
- Lower in Calories than 2% milk. *
- Excellent Source of Calcium and Vitamin D
- Low Sodium
- Good Source of Vitamin E
- Source of 9 Essential Nutrients **
- Lactose and Dairy Free
- Low Fat
- Cholesterol Free
* Per 250 mL serving: Unsweetened, Unsweetened Vanilla, Original, Vanilla and Coconut almond varieties, 30-80 calories; 2% partly skimmed milk, 130 calories; 1% partly skimmed milk, 110 calories. Chocolate almond, 110 calories; 2% partly skimmed chocolate milk, 200 calories; 1% partly skimmed chocolate milk, 170 calories. Milk data from Canadian Nutrient File, 2012.
** Chocolate is Source of 10 and Coconut is Source of 8 essential nutrients.
Goodness of Cashews
Cashews are one of the world’s most loved nuts. They are the perfect snack to help maintain a healthy lifestyle and they pack a nutritious punch. Cashew Fresh is refreshing and has a delicious naturally salty cashew flavor. You won’t believe how delicious it is!
SoFresh Cashew Benefits:
- Creamy, dreamy deliciousness
- Made from 100% Real Cashews
- Excellent Source of calcium and Vitamin D
- Low in fat and sodium
- Source of 8 essential nutrients.
- Source of Magnesium and Zinc
- Cholesterol free
- Lactose and dairy free